Tuesday 18 July 2017

5 Weeks Of Utmost Happiness ♥

 Iman Soraya. 5 Weeks Old. 18/07/2017
Iman & Tok Ma; on our way home from her first month's check up at Klinik Desa Parit

Our Baby Girl is 35 days / 5 weeks old today. Alhamdulillah!

As much as I want to end this confinement & keluar jalan-jalan as a family of 3 with her, the fact that our Daughter is getting bigger day by day makes me sad! From 3.22kg & 51cm when she was born (13/06/2017) to 4.1kg & 56cm last Sunday (16/07/2017), she is definitely membesar bagaikan juara!

Tqvm Iman for making me feel like I'm a super important person to you whenever you only want me to lull you to sleep or whenever you find solace in the warmth comfort of my cuddle. Ok fine Tok Ma lagi power but that's another story. Lols!

Mama & Papa love you so much Iman Soraya! Grow up well, healthy, pious, smart & awesome alright? InsyaAllah! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...