Wednesday 7 June 2017

Celebrating The 36w of Pregnancy ♥

05/05/2017. 36w


Assalamualaikum & hallo!

This post is quite outdated as I'm already in my 40w6d of pregnancy today. I've been keeping this post in my draft list for almost a month but you know, finding a perfect sitting position has been very tricky (and I may add, painful at some points) with this huge belly of mine. Hence, terkepam begitu sahaja

Btw, I was on my 36w of pregnancy 4 weeks ago, on 05/05/2017 to be exact. Wow! It really feels like yesterday when A.H & I were excited welcoming the final month of my pregnancy. Little that I knew, I already passed my EDD & have been pregnant for 40w / 10 month. Hmmm, not bad. And just because entering 36w of pregnancy is really a major milestone for me & out Little I, it deserved to be celebrated! Hehe! 💕

So, how & where did we celebrate?


First Day. 04/05/2017, Thursday
Copthorne Hotel, Cameron Highlands

When it comes to choosing a place to stay during our holiday, A.H & I aren't that type of adventure ones. Bila dah rasa selesa & satisfied dgn 1 hotel tu, we will keep coming & staying there. During our last trip to Cameron Highlands, it was our 2nd time staying at Copthorne Hotel. Situated at Brinchang, this hotel is very near to Cameron Squares (they have Teh Tarik Place, Old Town White Coffee, 7e, Watsons etc there), Kea Farm & jalan nak pergi Boh Tea Farm. 

We left Kota Bharu at about 10 am & arrived there ngam-ngam before the check-in time which was at 2 pm. 

Although we didn't get our requested room (the one with balcony facing the tea farm), we were still happy with what we got (instead, we got a room facing the hill with a hotel/apartment construction going on). Okay la not bad. Stay for 2D1N je pung

Didn't go anywhere on the first day, except to Old Town Kopitiam, Cameron Squares nearby for dinner

 The last holiday as spouses before we become a Family of 3 soon. InsyaAllah

 A.H & his Plague Inc game that he was so obsessed with which I will never understand. 
A game to spread diseases, apakah itu?



Second Day. 05/05/2017, Friday

While I had a good night's sleep last night minus a few times I had to toss around finding a perfect sleeping position (went to bed at 10 something pm. Bliss! #teamsukatidokathotel), A.H had some troubles to sleep & only managed to doze off at 5 am. Tu la, siapa suruh minum Red Bull & Nescafe 2 tin sekaligus kan?

Hence, his lemau face 


We went to Sungai Palas BOH Tea Centre after the check out & had a breakfast there whilst enjoying a breath-taking beautiful scenery. Pergi Cameron Highlands but tak singgah sini, macam tak complete la kan?



We went to Kea Farm on our way home. Didn't go to Strawberry Farm sebab hari tu dah pergi. Lavender Farm pun tak pergi sebab A.H was drowsy (although I really wanted to. Huhu!) & nak cepat-cepat sampai Kota Bharu before it gets late. Plus, the crowd was getting merrier sebab hari Jumaat kan? Before jam ke ape, baiklah kita berunsur-unsur pulang


RM10 for 10 packets of vegetables 

One of the best 🍓 ice creams we ever tasted. RM5 per stick, nasib baik worth the money


On our way home to Kota Bharu, we stopped by at A.H's workplace to have an ultrasound scan to check whether everything is okay, just in case. Risau jugak sebab travel jauh-jauh at my 36w of pregnancy



Alhamdulillah, everything was okay. Our Little I's gender has been confirmed once again (dah makin confident nak beli baju Raya! Yay! 🎀), amniotic fluid pun okay. Little I's estimated weight at 36w was 2.698kg & her weight last week at 39w6d was around 3.179kg

Not bad, Little I. I just pray that I could deliver her via normal delivery soon sebab emak dia ni kecik je orangnya. Huhu!My current weight is 56.4kg & I've gained about 11kg so far. This Friday, I'll be 41w pregnant & willy nilly, I've to go to the hospital to see if I've to go for induced labour or otherwise. Please pray for me, people!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...