Thursday 19 January 2017

We Are Expecting. Alhamdulillah ♥


Assalamualaikum & hi!

I've been wanting to share this news since the day we found out on 02/10/2016 but I purposely put it on hold until I had my first appointment & check up with the doctor. We even kept it as a secret from our families & tried as much as possible to keep it cool. Hehe! Alhamdulillah, now that I'm in my 2nd trimester (already?!), 20w5d to be exact, I can eventually announce it here
 So, yes. A.H & I are expecting our first child! Alhamdulillah!
 If everything goes well, we'll meet our Bundle of Joy on 02/06/2017, InsyaAllah


Been keeping this draft since I was 14w5d pregnant. Took me 6 weeks to announce it here (blame the pregnancy hormones, being extremely tired & all) but if you're following my Instagram, you know I've been putting some very obvious hints here & there :)

Now, to the first & more posts in the future on motherhood. Bismillah


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...