Saturday 10 September 2016

Hallo Girl! ♥

Assalamualaikum & hallo! 

My Mother brought home a kitten this yesterday afternoon as the previous one we had died for an unknown cause. He died so soon that we still have 10 packets of kitten's wet food bought for him left unfinished. Huhu!

So, meet our new sidekick everyone! (Or more like my nephew & niece's) 

09/09/2016

Isn't she lovely? I feel so geramm!

We haven't had a name for her yet. I want to call her 'Kitty' but my Mother wants her to be called 'Comey' *yawns* I introduced her to A.H (who is not a fan of cats. Lols!) for the first time when he reached home from Friday Prayer. Komen beliau adalah, "Eh comelnya!" & was excited too but he refused to hold her for some obvious reasons. Cuit-cuit telinga je mampu. Lolololol!

I hope you'll stay with us for a very long time, Girl! InsyaAllah


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...