Tuesday 27 October 2015

Eight ♥



Assalamualaikum & hi!

A.H & I recently celebrated the 8th month of our Marriage. On 21/10 to exact. Alhamdulillah

Entering the 8th month of being a Husband & Wife & 3rd month of living together after being in a LDR for 6 months after we got married in February (Oh please Allah, no more LDR after this), I get to be honest that sometimes, there are still a few parts of me which are still adjusting to married life. Kadang-kadang boleh tak yang kita lupa kita dah kahwin? Especially when planning a day out with my friends or the staff at the office. I was so used to single life it seems T_T

Anyhow, we didn't have any special celebration. A.H is currently working at Klinik 1Malaysia where his working hours are between 2 p.m until 10 p.m every day. By the time he reaches home, it's usually already 11 p.m & kedai-kedai makan & malls pun dah tutup. Tsk! So, there was no celebration or whatsoever, hanyalah ucapan sebagai pengganti diri tanda ingatan


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

To my dearest A.H,

Thank you very much for the past awesome 8 months. I love you to the moon & back! With each time that passes by, may our love continue to grow & get stronger. Diharap cinta je lah grow, not the cheeks & other fat please? Because most of the time while you're busy doing all sort of exercise (whenever you have time), it seems like I'm the one who has fun watching you while munch-ing on tidbits. Well in my defense, my career requires me to talk a lot (occasionally), so that's one of of my ways to strengthen my mouth muscles. Lols!

You work hard but just don't work too hard please? Because I miss you whenever you aren't around

Ucapan selebihnya adalah seperti mana yang biasa kita luahkan pada setiap hari, diharap tidak jemu untuk menerimanya #romantiktak #siscuba


14/10/2015

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...