Monday 20 April 2015

So, Kelate It Is!

Assalamualaikum & hi! 

A.H's currently a House Officer (HO) & in the last posting of his housemanship at HKL. Soon after completing his 4 months at The Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, he will be a Medical Officer (MO) at any approved local hospital or Klinik Kesihatan 

But beforehand, came the most mendebarkan part of all; applying for a place of posting as a MO! 

I remember the day A.H told me (on the phone) that he had just filled in the posting form. Kelantan was his first choice (for the obvious reason. Hehe!) followed by Melaka & Negeri Sembilan. For a few minutes, I went panicked! I understand the reason he chose Melaka as it's his Father's kampung, but Negeri Sembilan?

Saya: But why Negeri Sembilan? Why not Terengganu? Terengganu lagi dekat kot?
A.H: *insert his reason*
Saya: But I *insert my reason*

I guess, I won the argument as the next day, A.H went to the office & changed his second & third choice of posting place. So, from Kelantan, Melaka & Negeri Sembilan, it was changed to Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang. Hehe! But honestly though, I don't mind following him whenever he'll be placed at. Just trying to be an isteri mithali here, you see. As long as cukup tidur, makan, pakai & I can tolerate the surrounding/neighbourhood, I'll be ok. InsyaAllah. Oh, kalau ada mall(s) or tempat-tempat makan best, lagi bagus :P

Anyhow, the posting result was eventually released last Thursday, 16/04/2015! Tadaaaa!


So, Kelate it is! Alhamdulillah, all praises be to Allah for this! Allah is indeed the best Planner of all!

A.H is of course, happy. Isteri beliau apatah lagi. No more LDR for us, InsyaAllah. Hehe! And the fact that his close friend in HKL also will be placed in Kelantan, makes him more excited. Sigh! Oh, did I ever mention that most of his good friends including his housemates in Auckland are also Kelantanese & working in the hospitals in Kota Bharu? So, he can lepak-lepak or play futsal or just chill with them at the ward/hospital anytime! Memey jodoh denge Kelate ko gano nih? 

But I still need to be his tutor for his intensive Kelate classes though. And teach him to eat budu too

The next step is, to know his exact place of posting in August. Ok, another mendebarkan moment for me. I pray may he get the hospital that he wants! O Allah, ease our affairs & make things easy for us, please? Amin ya rabbal alamin


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...