Sunday 5 April 2015

Abah Is 68. Alhamdulillah

08/11/2014

Abah turned 68 years old last Friday, 03/04. Alhamdulillah

I know this is 2 days late but I just had to hold it for 2 days as I had to dig deeper onto my photo folder & chose the best one among 4000+ photos. Yes yes, I know right? I really need to delete some of the photos & videos but so sayang lah. Huhu! #dilemseorangwanita

Anyway, happy belated 68th birthday to Abah! I love you so much that I pray to Allah swt everyday may He shower you with all the best things in the world & hereafter, great health, dimurahkan rezeki, dipanjangkan umur & dipermudahkan segala urusan. Amin ya rabbal alamin. Tqvm for everything that you have done to us & tqvm for being such a great father to us & Tok Abah to Umar. Umar yakyak pun Tok Abah cuci tau. See how mithali he is? And oh, tqvm for setting the standard for me in choosing my Mr Right. Abah & A.H; they do have some things in common. Hehe!

We hope you like the birthday present that we gave you last Thursday! We all love you so muchhhhh! Stay awesome ok? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...