Friday 20 February 2015

Getting Married: From 'Miss' To 'Mrs'


Assalamualaikum & hi!

This will be my last post before as a Miss, InsyaAllah. 15 hours more

I've been receiving a lot of questions regarding my change of status from 'Miss' to 'Mrs' soon. Have a pretty mixed feeling about this, maklumlah dah lama benau membesar dengan status 'Cik' ni & once an anak bongsu, forever an anak bongsu. Anxiety separation la kekdahnya. Hehe! But thank Allah that won't be many drastic changes even after the status changing since A.H & I will be on a LDR for a few months. He'll be in KL, while I'll be in K.Bharu

Can't believe that I'm going to marry A.H, a guy that I got to know on 11/01/2014. InsyaAllah, this is one of the best decisions I've ever made & may he be one of my investment to enter Jannah. Amin

Anyway, I'm taking this opportunity to seek forgiveness from anyone for all my wrongdoing & bad deed. Wish me luck for my Wedding tomorrow & also my marriage life! May Allah ease our affairs, amin ya rabbal alamin


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...